TPU RUBBER LIKE (SLA)
Flexible, Bendable, Compressible
A FLEXIBLE SLA MATERIAL
TPU Rubber Like (SLA) is constructed from UV-sensitive liquid resin hardened through UV laser. TPU Rubber Like (SLA) constitutes the most flexible, bendable and compressible material in our material library. For this material, options from shore hardness 30A (softest rubber) to 90A (hardest rigid rubber) is available.
TPU Rubber Like (SLA) is ideal for prototyping rubber gasket, wearables or any prototype that requires it to be flexible, compressible or bendable.
- Standard Lead Time: Ship in about 5-8 business days
- Build Size: 450L x 350W x 450H (mm)
- Minimum Wall Thickness: 1mm (may vary)
- Minimum Detail: 0.5 mm
- Estimated Accuracy: +/-0.3mm typically (0.3% of longest side)
- Colour: Black or White
- Shore Hardness: 30A to 90A
- Produce Real Rubber Like Parts
- Close to injection molded parts
NOT SURE WHICH MATERIAL TO USE?
Let us make things simple for you.
DESIGN FOR SLA TPU RUBBER LIKE
Minimum Wall Thickness
We recommend the following minimum wall thickness:
- 1.5 mm (For Parts smaller than 10cm)
- 2 mm (For Parts between 10cm-20cm)
- 3 mm (For Parts larger than 20cm)
Parts with Sufficient wall thickness is crucial to ensure successful print.
Embossed and Engraved Details
For Embossed Details: Recommended minimum thickness of 0.5mm and height of 0.5mm
For Engraved Details: Recommended minimum thickness of 0.5mm and depth of 0.5mm
Clearance for Fitting
It is very important to allow clearance between the space of 2 objects, so as to give a freedom of movement between the gap. We recommend:
- SLA TPU Rubber Like : 0.2 mm (tight fit), 0.3 mm (standard fit) and 0.4 mm (loose fit).
You are advised to test out several iterations to attain a perfect fit.
Hollowing of parts is not recommended in this material as it is not possible to produce parts with internal cavity.
Warpage issues isn’t applicable for this material since it is flexible in nature.
Avoid Multiple Parts in a single file
Uploading multiple parts within a file may cause unnecessary delay in your order due to processing issues. Simply upload each part file separately for a smooth transaction.